By Sabine – Sovereign Independent
The Independent published The Untold Story of Gagging Orders on 25 May 2011: while 69 injunctions refer to celebrities, 264 concern children and young adults, generally to “protect” their interests. In reality, these ‘injunction orders’ or ‘reporting restriction orders’ are used to protect the perpetrators who hand over children to their abusive parent or put them in foster care as a precursor for ‘forced adoptions’.
Forced Adoptions is the website by former Local Councillor Ian Josephs who has a law degree from Oxford University and runs language schools in Monaco. He has been helping families since the 60s, on average 3 a day since then. He often refunds parents’ “travel expenses” so that pregnant mothers can escape to Ireland to avoid their babies being snatched by Local Councils.
Vicky Haigh escaped to Ireland to protect “Unborn Haigh” from Nottinghamshire Council, after her 7-year-old daughter was placed with a paedophile under a “care order” by Doncaster Council. Similarly, Miss A’s Story is the account of a woman who fled to Canada but whose father was bullied into giving them up. He has spent close to a million pounds on legal fees without getting his grandchild back.
UK Social Services was set up by a couple that fled to Ireland to prevent their child from being taken by Fife Social Services. It spells out the policy that led to Britain’s Biggest Issue: Tony Blair’s New Labour handed police state powers to social workers and set adoption targets which included cash rewards to local councils.
In 2011 superinjunctions have become topical thanks to John Hemming MP who removed the gag on Vicky Haigh and Doncaster Council on 26 April. Since then, the emphasis is on celebrities rather than local councils, snatched and abused children, paedophile fathers or dreadful miscarriages of justice. Hence neither Advocates of the Rule of Law in the Public Interest, nor the general public tolerate the continuation of this trend:
- Elizabeth Watson who put the Chronology of Vicky Haigh’s case together for Doncaster Police was subjected to a ‘renewed order’ on 9th May and has to ‘show good reason for not being committed to prison’ in open court on July 12/13.
- Sabine K McNeill who attended court on 9th May as McKenzie Friend of Vicky Haigh and Elizabeth Watson published a Stop the Secrecy petition on 13 May 2011 and attracted nearly 400 signatures and over 2,600 page views in less than a month.
- On 29th May Sabine McNeill sent this letter to Mr Justice Baker and Doncaster Council.
- On 4 June 2011 a Rally Against Child Abuse was held again on Trafalgar Square, this year with video recordings of key speakers.
While none of these activities are funded, it is hoped that the passion that fuels bloggers, Twitter and Facebook will contribute to making a difference – to Britain’s Biggest Issue.
Notes to Editors:
- The UK is the ONLY State in the world that gags parents whose children have been taken by Social Services.
- The UK is the only State in Europe (except Croatia and possibly Portugal) to permit the horror of “forced adoptions”.
- The UK is the only State in Europe to allow “punishment without crime” i.e. the taking of children from parents who have not committed any criminal offence.
- The UK is the only State in Europe taking children for “emotional abuse” and worse still for the possible “risk of emotional abuse” on the basis of predictions from “professionals” that one day parents just might harm their children.
This disgrace to a Parliamentary Democracy and freedom could be instantly rectified by Parliamentary legislation to make the above practices illegal.
For further information, please email email@example.com or telephone her on 07968 039 141.